Purpose of award
The aim of this scholarship is to encourage women to excel in computing and technology, and become active role models and leaders.
Applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria to be eligible:
* Be a female student at an Australian or New Zealand university who has completed one or more years of a Bachelors degree with at least one year of study remaining, whether as part of a Bachelors or postgraduate degree.
* Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at an university or equivalent tertiary institution (please see FAQ for details) in Australia or New Zealand for the following year.
* Be studying Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical subject.
Citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply. Past applicants and finalists are also encouraged to re-apply. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Number of awards offered
Tenure of award
Closing dates for applications
Applications closed 28 May every year
How to apply
Please complete the online application and submit all required documents online.
First-time users will be required to register and create an account.
You will be asked to submit:
* your contact information, education and work history,
* answers to three short essay questions,
* a copy of your transcripts (Bachelor's, Master's and PhD, if applicable),
* your resume - with leadership, work, education, and technical accomplishments included,
* 2 letters of recommendation.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact: Visit Scholarships provider here