Applications are invited for Dianne Leckie Memorial Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney. The scholarship is awarded annually to an international student who has completed the Diploma of Business and is enrolled (or is eligible to enrol at the next UTS intake) in the Bachelor of Business at UTS.
The degree seeks to provide students with the knowledge, competencies and values necessary to develop critical, analytical and evaluative skills essential for a fulfilling and effective career in business.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is an innovative and practice-oriented university with an international outlook. UTS provide high quality, career-relevant education through innovative courses, excellent teaching and state-of-the-art facilities.
Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor’s programme.
Field of Study
Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business.
The scholarship covers tuition fees for two years’ study in the UTS Bachelor of Business program in addition to overseas health cover and student amenities fees. The total value is more than A$50,000.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and personal qualities. The top 10 international students with the highest Grade Point Average for the year who graduate from the Diploma of Business in any semester (one, two or three) are invited to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Applicants must not be already receiving another scholarship
- Applicants will be invited to apply based on their final grade point average after graduating from the Diploma of Business (completing in any semester).
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the In search Diploma of Business, with no more than two subject failures in the course.
How to Apply for this scholarship
This is an invitation-only scholarship and successful business students will be invited to apply in April of each year. Once a group has been shortlisted, an interview panel composed of UTS: INSEARCH and UTS Education Management and Teaching Staff will select the winning recipient based on a number of criteria including career aspirations, intended use of the UTS business degree and demonstrated knowledge of the discipline.
Download Application Form or visit the official website for details.
Deadline: The closing date for applications for admission to undergraduate international students for Spring session 2017 is May 31, 2017. Photo credit: UTS
Next Scholarship: Masters Scholarships for International Students at Erasmus School of Law in Netherlands