Scholarship is available to pursue Dual BA program. It encourages promising young individuals to commit to Europe by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
Open to: international students
Scholarship Benefits: covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po and the living allowance of USD 6.000/year
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The candidate must be admitted to Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
The Scholarship is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
- Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement;
- Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic;
- Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others.
- French B2
- German B2
- English B1
The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po, in addition to a living allowance of USD 6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy, and a living allowance of USD 7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.
Applicants must send the following to email@example.com, before June 20, 2018.
- Completed application form;
- Personal statement describing motivation for studying in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English;
- Essay on an Actuality theme to be confirmed by the end of 2017 (2,000 words) in English.
Application Form or visit Official Website
Deadline: 20 June 2018
Next Scholarship: Hong Kong HKBU School of Business Master Scholarship for International Students