There are several ways you can apply for Australian Award Scholarships.
1. Apply by Mail
2. Apply Online
Applying by Mail.
If you are unable to apply online, you can apply by mail. Before that, you must be from one of the participating countries. Follow the steps outlined below to apply for Australian Awards Scholarships.
- You must be from a country that Australia Awards Scholarships (see list here)
- Go to your nearest Australian High Commission or Embassy and collect hard copy application Forms.
- Collect much information as possible. This includes prospectus, course guide, application guidelines, scholarship benefits, universities and college information. Travel information, fee information etc.
- Fill the application Forms
- Attached all required documents as indicated on the application forms.
- Post or hand deliver the application forms to the nearest Australian High Commission/ Embassy. If not post it on the address indicated on the application forms.
- Be mindful of due dates.
Students who are interested in the Australian Awards can apply online.
Click here to more information on how to apply online. click here