Germany Scholarships for International Students
There are some scholarship opportunities for international students to study in Germany. One of these scholarships is the DAAD Scholarships. This scholarship aims to fund and support international students from developing countries to study in Germany universities.
International students can take studies in Germany universities and colleges in the following categories.
Selection criteria and procedures for DAAD scholarship recipients ensure that
- the candidates have the professional and academic qualifications necessary to ensure successful completion of the degree programme in Germany (final scores on previous academic examinations, language skills),
- priority target candidates have proven, development-related motivation and can be expected to make full use of their scholarship and education by taking on social responsibility later in their careers, acting as agents of change who stimulate and support development in their personal and professional surroundings (motivation, commitment to development),
- women and candidates from disadvantaged groups who meet the required academic and professional standards and show proven commitment to development-related issues are especially targeted for programme admission.
- targeted for programme admission
Further Admission Requirements
The scholarship holder must:
- be from developing countries. See list here
- complete four year degree program prior to applying
- have good English proficiency or for courses in Germany must know German language
- not be older than 36 years.
How to apply for this DAAD Scholarships
German Embassy/DAAD Regional Office: 31st July
DAAD in Bonn: 31st August
University: 30th September or 15th October
Where to Send your Application Forms.
You can send your application Forms on the address below.
Postfach 200404 · D-53134 Bonn Kennedyallee 50 · D-53175 BonnTelefon 0228/882-0 · Fax 0228/882 444 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgInternet: http://www.daad.de