This is an endowed scholarship established in 2006 by the Sisters of Mercy in Queensland to honour Sister Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy, and in recognition of the predecessor college McAuley College.
About University: Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Scholarships are available to pursue any ACU undergraduate degree (except Theology).
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Health Sciences, Education, and Arts or Law and Business.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship is valued at $2,500, to be paid per annum for the duration of your course.
Number of Awards: There are two scholarships available.
Scholarship Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: Health Sciences, Education, and Arts or Law and Business
- Course: Any ACU undergraduate degree (except Theology)
- Campus: Brisbane
- Year level: First year
How to apply for this scholarship
Apply online by clicking the scholarship link below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 100 words outlining; -Why have you chosen to undertake your degree? - What do you hope to achieve with it in the future?
- Evidence of the applicant’s involvement and/or leadership in community service through activities designed to create a more just, merciful and sustainable world.
- Two written references which address the above criteria.
Apply Now Online or visit : Official Website
Scholarship due date: Students should apply for this scholarships before December 3,
Next Scholarships: American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarships