The Scholarship is available to High-achieving students applying for the Bachelor of Pharmacy program at Griffith University.
Level of study: Undergraduate.
Citizenship: International Students excluding Australia & New Zealand Citizens.
Award value and benefits:
$4,000 in total (two tuition payments of $2,000 each over two trimesters).
Duration: 2 trimesters.
Programs of study: Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Applications open: Now.
Applications close: 30 November 2016 (annually)
Applicants must have applied or be in receipt of a unconditional offer from the university for entry ionto the Bachelor of Pharmacy by the scholarship closing date of 30 November 2016
- Applicants must have satisfied appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s and the School of Pharmacy’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing the bachelor of Pharmacy degree in Trimester 1 or 2 2017 (current students are not eligible).
- Be enrolling as a full-time student in the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree in Trimester 1 or 2 2017 at Griffith University.
How to apply
Application Procedure: To be considered for a Griffith International student scholarship you must have submitted an application to study at Griffith University.
Steps to apply:
- Read all scholarship eligibility criteria and ensure you meet the requirements
- Organise any supporting documentation requested
- Complete your application form
- Submit your application form and attach supporting documentation
>> Download Application Form
Next Scholarship >> Pacific Humanitarian Leadership Scholarships