This scholarship is awarded to students who have an outstanding record of exemplary academic achievement. Candidates who receive the BI Presidential Scholarship should be prepared to be BI ambassadors – acting as spokespeople for the program, assisting in recruitment and promoting a favorable study environment.
Fields of Study
Courses Offered by the Institution
Norwegian recipients: Full tuition fees for each semester for up to two years
International recipients: Full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for every semester, up to two years
Note that all recipients must maintain the required academic progression standards in order to keep their scholarships
Number of Scholarships Awards
- 20 scholarships for international applicants
- 10 scholarships for Norwegian applicants
Both local and international students are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
To qualify for the Presidential Scholarship, you need to:
- Have a GPA of A on the ECTS scale, or the equivalent top grade on an international grade scale
- Be admitted to a Master of Science program
- Alternatively, be enrolled and in the 3rd year of BI’s Siviløkonom program
- International students who are eligible for a regular student loan from the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (and have at least 180 ECTS from an educational institution in Norway) can only apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship and no other.
- The scholarship may be extended based on the following academic progression requirements:
- Full study progression (60 ECTS) in the first year of study
- A minimum GPA of B on the BI ECTS scale at the end of the first year
First, write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page long, indicating why you deserve the scholarship. Upload this letter together with your online application for admission.
Any student enrolled in BI’s Sivøk Program can apply in the third year of his or her studies by sending a scholarship application letter to email@example.com.
- Candidates are first assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale before assessment.
- Priority is given to applications from students who are intending to do their first master’s degree.
- Other achievements/qualifications that may influence a candidate’s ranking include academic qualifications and achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular accomplishments, and exceptional personal achievements. Documents that show these qualifications, as well as a CV, should be attached to the application.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Due dates : March 1 2019.
Next : Australian Awards Scholarships for 2019/2020