The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a plate glass university.
Scholarship Program: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate and Masters degree programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to students at the Brussels School of International Studies in any field offered by the University.
Scholarship Awards: The Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) award approximately €130,000 worth of scholarships each year
Number of Scholarships: Varies
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should be holding an offer to study at the Brussels School of International Studies, for any of the MA or LLM degrees.
- Open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying applicants.
- Open to full-time students only.
How to apply for this scholarship:
- Candidates should send a letter/email to ukbapplications-at-kent.ac.uk confirming their wish to be considered for a scholarship and explaining why they believe that they should be awarded one.
- Candidates should ensure that their application number is mentioned on their letter/email and indicate ‘scholarships’ in the subject title. Only successful recipients will be notified and this will normally take place within one week of the application deadline.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is November 1 each year for students starting in January.
Next Scholarships: DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships for International Students in Germany