Region Shared Scholarship Scheme is a joint activity between the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and UK colleges, including the University of Birmingham, to together support scholarships for understudies from creating Commonwealth nations who might not generally have the capacity to consider in the United Kingdom.
- Masters Degree
Area of study
These grants are offered under six topics:
- Science and innovation for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Ward Shared Scholarships are together supported by the CSC and taking part UK colleges. Every scholarship gives:
- Endorsed airfare from your nation of origin to the UK and return toward the finish of your honor (the CSC won’t repay the expense of charges for dependants, nor the expense of voyages made before your honor is affirmed) –
- organized by the college; supported by the CSC
- Approved educational cost charges – financed by the CSC
- Stipend (living remittance) at the rate of £1,084 every month, or £1,330 every month for those learning at colleges in the London metropolitan zone (rates cited at 2018-2019 dimensions) – paid and financed by the college
- Comfortable apparel stipend, where pertinent – paid and supported by the college
- Postulation give towards the expense of setting up a theory or thesis, where pertinent – guaranteed from and paid by the college; subsidized by the CSC
- Study travel allow towards the expenses of study-related travel inside the UK or abroad – guaranteed from and paid by the college; subsidized by the CSC
- Abundance stuff remittance, up to a yearly affirmed limit, while returning home – asserted from and paid by the college; financed by the CSC
- Repayment of the expense of compulsory tuberculosis (TB) test, where required for a visa application (receipts must be provided) – guaranteed from and paid by the college; financed by the CSC
- In the event that you are bereaved, separated, or a solitary parent, tyke stipend of £465 every month for the main youngster, and £114 every month for the second and third kid younger than 16, on the off chance that you are joined by your kids and they are living with you at a similar location in the UK (rates cited at 2018-2019 dimensions
To apply for these scholarships, you should:
- Be a native of or have been conceded displaced person status by a qualified Commonwealth nation, or be a British Protected Person
- Be for all time occupant in a qualified Commonwealth nation
- Be accessible to begin your scholastic examinations in the UK by the beginning of the UK scholarly year in September/October 2019
- By October 2019, hold a first level of at any rate upper below average (2:1) standard, or an inferior degree and a significant postgraduate capability (typically a Master’s certificate). The CSC would not typically finance a second UK Master’s certificate. In the event that you are applying for a second UK Master’s qualification, you should give defense regarding why you wish to embrace this examination.
- Not have considered or labored for one (scholarly) year or more in a high-pay nation
- Be not able stand to contemplate in the UK without this scholarship
Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
You should make your application utilizing the CSC’s online application framework, notwithstanding whatever other application that you are required to finish by your picked college. The CSC won’t acknowledge any applications that are not submitted by means of the online application framework.
You can apply for more than one course and additionally to more than one college, yet you may just acknowledge one offer of a Shared Scholarship.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2019 is March 14, 2019
Next : Turkish Government Scholarships for 2019