The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is one of the largest business schools in the United States with more than 15,000 students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, and PhD degrees.
The Scholarships Programs
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Fields of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Benefits: Full-time MBA students will receive a full scholarship covering the total tuition cost of the program — regardless of your ability to pay.
Number of Scholarships: varies
Eligible Countries: The W. P. Carey Full-time MBA welcomes talented, motivated students from across the country and around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Average GMAT: 682, Average GRE: 311, Average TOEFL: 107, Average GPA: 3.51, Average age: 29 and Average work experience: 5.5 yrs.
English Language Requirements: An applicant whose native language is not English (regardless of current residency) must provide proof of English proficiency. Your application will not be processed without valid proof of English proficiency. Acceptable proof is as follows:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (PBT) or 80 (iBT). ASU’s institutional code is 4007. ASU only accepts electronic copies of the TOEFL score report.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score of at least 6.5. No institutional code is needed.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 60.
To complete the ASU online application, you will need to provide the following information:
- Personal info — contact details, birth date, citizenship, Social Security number
- Current resume and essay question responses
- Recommended(s) contact information: name, affiliation, and work email address of an individual who can answer questions about your personal qualities, profession success, career aspirations, and ability to perform in a graduate program
Most students can complete the ASU online application in about 30 minutes. Make sure you have all the materials you need before you apply.
Apply Now : Online Application
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details and to apply. Official Website
Application deadline: February 6, 2018
Next Scholarship: Colorado State University Scholarships in USA