Students must have Bachelor’s degree (academic first cycle degree), relevant to the field of education, and completed with good grades.
The University of Jyvaskyla is a University of Jyvaskyla, Finland. It has its origins in the first Finnish-speaking Teacher Training College, founded in 1863. Around 15,000 students are currently enrolled in the degree programs of the university. It is ranked as the fourth largest university in Finland when measured according to the number of master’s degrees conferred.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of Study: The programmes below will open for application during the application round 2017-2018.
Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics
- Banking and International Finance
- Corporate Environmental Management
- Digital Marketing and Corporate Communication
- International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Educational Sciences (EDUMA)
- Applied Language Studies for the Changing Society (Applang)
- Intercultural Communication
- Information Systems
- Cognitive Computing and Collective Intelligence (COIN)
- Biological and Environmental Science
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Biology of Physical Activity
- Sport and Exercise Promotion
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (academic first cycle degree), relevant to the field of education, and completed with good grades. Admission of an applicant graduating after the application deadline is conditional till s/he submits the degree certificate, the deadline being July 17th, 2018.
Bachelor’s degree or a polytechnic degree.
The degree has to be completed by 17 July 2018. Please check also programme specific application requirements.
How to apply for these scholarships: The application form itself is to be submitted online. All supporting documents must be submitted either in Finnish, Swedish or English. If any of your supporting documents are not in one of these languages, then an officially certified translation must be sent, along with a certified copy of the original document. In addition, you should send the required enclosures by mail to University Admissions Finland.
- Officially certified transcript of records
- Officially certified copies of degree certificates
- Copy of a residence permit
- Copy of a valid passport
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
Official Scholarship Site to apply
Deadline: January 10, 2018
Next Scholarships: Lulea University Sweden Research Scholarship in Mining and Rock Engineering