To study in Australia you'll need to apply for both admission to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government.
There are a number of steps you must go through including:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Overseas student health cover.
Education agents in your home country can also help you with applying to study in Australia.
There are some Australian Scholarships available, check this website or go to Australian Scholarships