Humber delightedly offering full and partially funded tuition fee scholarships for undergraduate candidates for commencement in September 2017 and January 2018 as well.
Applicants must illustrate their ability about sufficient English language understanding by English test e.g ILETS so on.
This scholarship is open for undergraduate
Field of study: Courses offered by the College
Its contains following benefits:
- 2 fully funded tuition fee and 1 have amount of $5,000 available for September 2017 and for January 2018 1 fully funded tuition fee scholarship and 1 have amount of $5,000.
- The scholarships can renew under following condition:
- student must continue with at least 75%.
The candidate will be selected on the basis following criteria:
- Excellent academic background.
- Community involvement,
- Referee/reference/recommendation letters
- Statement of interest.
Any international student must apply for admissions first at the college before applying for scholarship because scholarship application need acceptance letter of admission.
- Make an admission application to the college.
- Once you are accepted and an admission offer is issued to you, use it to apply the scholarship.
- For more details on the application processes, check the links below.
Due dates: last date to apply for above scholarship is 29 September 2017 for January 2018.
Next Scholarship: University of Limoges PhD Scholarships for International students in France