The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) is based in the Netherlands, in the city of Amsterdam. Amsterdam is a cosmopolitan city where 175 different nationalities live and work together and where the English language is largely spoken. The city is a hotbed of education and research in all conceivable areas: culture and society, trade, logistics, aviation, shipping, ICT, sports, healthcare, education and much more.
Scholarship Programs are available to study both Undergraduate and Master’s programs available at the university.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded within the following faculties:
- Faculty of Digital Media and Creative Industries
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Law
- Faculty of Sports and Nutrition
- Faculty of Technology
Scholarships Eligibility: An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programs of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her study program, with a minimum average grade of 7.
- Students who are enrolled in the 4-year program (until class of 2018): 60 credits
- Students who are enrolled in the 3-year accelerated program: Please check the specific number of credits with the ATS contact person
How to apply for this Scholarship
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the sidebar on the right), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Download Application Form or visit: Official Website
Deadline: After completion of a full year of studies on August 31, applicants should submit their applications for ATS to the appropriate contact person before December 31 of the same year. Students who started their studies in the second semester, and therefore will have completed a full year of studies on January 31, should submit their application before May 31 of the same year.
Next Scholarship: Zenith International Scholarships at Robert Gordon University in United Kingdom