The Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards are open for the domestic and international students who will commence a master’s degree coursework at the Auckland Law School.
Founded in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand. The university is the highest-ranked university in the country. Students gain transferable skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
- Master of Laws,
- Master of Legal Studies
- Master of Taxation Studies at the Auckland Law School.
The awards will cover a substantial amount worth NZ$10,000 of the recipients’ costs.
- Applications are open for overseas students
- Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies and Master of Taxation Studies at the Auckland Law School.
- Applicants are required to enroll in the postgraduate degree program in Laws, Legal Studies and Taxation Studies
Firstly, applicants need to register in the master’s degree program at the University of Auckland. After applying, application for the award shall be made in writing to- Faculty of Law University of Auckland Private Bag 92019 Auckland 1142.
Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide the following documents:
- Copies of your official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed.
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter
- Copy of passport(for international students)
- You are advised to check the minimum entry requirements of the university.
Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
30 January and 30 June of every academic year
Next : Monash International Scholarship for Excellence - Undergraduate