These scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programs (Ph.D.).
Field of study: These scholarships are awarded in all academic subjects offered by the participating Universities.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- 650 € per month (Basic scholarship programme) / 1000 € per month (graduate scholarship programme).
- 276 € of family allowance, if an applicable refund of health care costs.
Any income exceeding 400 € per month will be credited against the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 40 scholarships are available.Scholarship can be taken in Germany.
Eligibility criteria: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants of developing countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America and Eastern Europe are eligible for these scholarships.
- all academic subjects
- students from public or state-approved universities and from universities of applied sciences/polytechnical colleges (FH)
- postgraduate programs (Ph.D.)
College Admission Requirement:
- Applicants must be enrolled in Master or other postgraduate programs.
- Applicants should submit a language proficiency certificate ( C 1, TestDAF).
- P.h.D Scholarship
The application procedure for this scholarship is online,
At the time of application, foreign students should be able to submit proof of their initial academic achievements/marks with the exception of those enrolled in Master or other postgraduate programs.
Apply Online visit : Official Website
Scholarships Due date: end of October annually
Next Scholarship: IES Scholarships for New International Students at Troy University in USA