- These scholarships are available for students who are pursuing masters programs.
Field of Study
The Scholarships are available in any field
- The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € 2,078 and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2019/2020 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,078, instead of €11,466 or €12,640.
- In addition, radboud scholarship programme in Netherlands also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- The Radboud Scholarship is a partial scholarship and does not include living costs.
- In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first yea.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands anddid not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Have a high level of language proficiency.
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2018 as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
- The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship.
- You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
- You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
- You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system before 1 March,2019
- For more information about the radboud scholarship programme in Netherlands, contact the International Office via email@example.com.
Applicants must have to complete their application for admission via the online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students before 1 March 2019.
Very important: Visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system for the needful information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Application Deadline: 1 March,2019
Next : Medicine Scholarship Program at University of Calgary Pathways in Canada