Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Area of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Global Achievement Scholarships will be distributed to recipients after the 30th day of the applied for quarter of study.
Scholarships Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be new international students on an F-1 visa who have been accepted to Cascadia but have not yet enrolled in classes.
- International students who are transferring to Cascadia from another school in the United States are eligible.
How to apply for this Scholarship: Completed applications can be hand-delivered, mailed, e-mailed, or faxed. To apply for the Global Achievement Scholarships, the following items are the requirements and must be accompany the application forms:
- Completed application form. Please write neatly and be sure to answer all questions.
- Personal statement. On a separate sheet of paper, please answer the following question: (500 words maximum)
- What is the value of studying at Cascadia College?
- Two (2) recommendations. Please use the attached recommendation forms.
Deadline: The application deadline for fall quarter is August 15, 2017, and Winter quarter is November 15, 2017.
Next Scholarship: Postgraduate Scholarship of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Germany