100 fully funded Scholarships in the United States for students who are leaders in the community doing extraordinary work in any fields along with studies in anywhere in the world or if you are rebellious minds and independent spirits, sharp thinkers and can demonstrate it.
Fully-funded US Scholarships to study Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University
Host University : Standford University, United States of America
Number of Scholarships awards : 100
Scholarship Benefits : Funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program, and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
Here are general listing of the eligibility requirements.
- All Citizens Are Welcome. The Program encourages applications to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program from citizens of all countries. That’s natural since it expects Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have a global impact.
- All Graduate Programs at Stanford; Only for Graduate Degrees. You are eligible to apply if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MS, or Ph.D.) or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joints- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS).
- While the Program is excited to build a cohort that reflects the breadth of excellence at Stanford, there are no allocations or quotas by discipline or program. Please note, however, that the Program will give priority to applicants who will spend at least two years at Stanford: it does not believe one year is sufficient to form the community it envisions and benefits from the leadership platform it is developing.
- First/Bachelor’s Degree Received in 2014 or Later; Enrolling in 2019 or Later. You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years, after you earn your first/bachelor’s degree. For the class enrolling in 2019, that means you must have graduated in 2014 or later and must apply in 2018. Te Program will select Scholars who enroll at Stanford in 2019 or later.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford. Even if you have earned a graduate degree already, you remain eligible for consideration as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree within four years of applying and five years of enrolling.
- If you graduated with your first/bachelor’s degree more than four years ago (in 2013 or earlier), then you are not eligible for consideration as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar. This applies even if you have earned an additional degree in 2014 or later.
- Other Eligibility Requirements. Beyond the eligibility requirements listed above, you are eligible for the Stanford University Scholarship Program as long as you meet the requirements of the Stanford graduate program(s) that you wish to pursue.
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
HOW TO APPLY FOR STANFORD SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2020 IN THE USA?
To enroll in September 2020, you must apply to Knight-Hennessy Scholars by October 9, 2019, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time. You must also apply separately to the specific Stanford graduate degree program that you wish to pursue.
For further information on Selections and application processes , follow the official links below.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
The deadline to apply for the 2020 cohort is Wednesday, October 9, 2019, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
Next : International Student Scholarship in New Zealand