About the University: Walailak University International College is a Public, autonomous, comprehensive and research-focused university with high quality, internationally-oriented curriculums. Emphasizing 21st-century skills, innovative and critical thinking, and international perspectives for students.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study :
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Public Affairs (B.A.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- Bachelor of Law (International Program in Law) (LL.B.).
Eligible Nationalities: These scholarships are available to Nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- To have a high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- To have a workable knowledge of English language,
- To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Application Procedure: Send copies of the following documents, translated into English or Thai.
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Send the above documents to email addres : firstname.lastname@example.org
Due date: 12 July
Next : University of Otago Full-time MBA Scholarships in New Zealand