There are several renown scholarships that are fully funded are available for international students. These scholarships are provided by foreign governments, usually from the governments from developed countries. Some scholarships are provided by developing countries. Below are the top 10 fully funded scholarships in the world today.
Fulbright scholarships (US)
2. This is free Scholarships for any international student who which to study in the United States of America. Scholarships available of undergraduate, post graduate, masters and PhD programs.
It completely funds the entire program financially as the scholarship is sponsored by the U.S. government.
Fullbright programs host researches and studies in all fields from 155 countries around the world!
It is mainly provided to increase mutual understanding and reduce cultural gaps between the people of the United States and the people of other countries.......Apply Now
Australian Awards Scholarships
3. Australia Awards Scholarships are long term development awards administered by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. This scholarship is free and available for international students.
The scholarships aim to contribute to the long term development needs of Australia's partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
New Zealand Manaaki Scholarships
4. This is another free scholarship available for International students. It is funded by the New Zealand Government. Any international students can apply for this scholarship through the New Zealand Embassy in your country.
The scholarship is available for undergraduate, post graduate, masters and PhD programmes.
Turkish Government Scholarships
Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarships
Netherlands Government Scholarships
7. The Government of Netherlands provide scholarships for International students to study in the Netherlands. The scholarships targets developing countries.
The scholarship is called Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) and it is administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Netherlands.
The scholarships are available to International students
from disadvantage regions. Apply Now
Singapore Public Service Commission Scholarhips
8. Singapore now is one of the countries that provides considerate fully funded scholarship opportunities in all kind of fields.
PSC is not only looking for excellence, leadership skills and community engagement kind of candidates but it seeks original and refreshing applicants who are willing to actually share something new
STEM Women’s Undergraduate Scholarship (US)
ABSA Bursary Programme
10. Bachelors and masters scholarships are provided by ABSA in South Africa.
In Banking related fields, such: Business mathematics, financial, industrial and process Engineering, BMI, Investment management.
The scholarship fully overs the tuition fees.
Whats interesting in ABSA Bursary scholarship that it enables full-time students to pursue a career upon qualifying. Its building up a well constructed path for you.
Share this Scholarship article on your social network!
Disclaimer: The listings provided on this website are for information and promotional purposes only. This site does not endorse any of the education providers listed, and the information, content and material provided in the listings is the sole responsibility of each education provider. Relevant links to the Official Scholarship providers websites are available on this post.