Study in Turkey on these free Scholarships. International students are invited to apply these scholarships. Türkiye Scholarships are highly competitive, government-funded scholarships for foreign students to study in Turkey. The 2018 second round of application is now open. The scholarships are for undergraduate, masters and doctoral programmes at prestigious Turkey Universities.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters & PhD).
Field of study: Any fields of study available at the participating universities
Participating Institutions: Accredited Universities in Turkey
1. Monthly stipend
3. Full tuition fees
4. 1-year Turkey language course
5. Travel costs
6. Health insurance
1. Undergraduate degree: 1-year Turkish language course + educational duration.
2. Graduate degree (master and PhD): 1-year Turkish language course + 1-year scientific preparation ( if necessary ) + educational duration.
1. Applicants must have graduated from academic institutions equivalent to that of Turkey’s.
2. Applicants must be in sound health.
3. Applicants must not be a current beneficiary of the scholarship
4. Applicants to the Undergraduate degrees must not be more than 21 years old at the time of applying. Also, those applying for the Master’s and PhD degrees must not be more than 30 and 35 years respectively at the time of application.For research Programmes(usually one year), the researcher must not be more than 45 years.
5. Applicants must meet the minimum acceptable score for each programme and scholarship level
Postgraduate and Undergraduate: Afghanistan, Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Burundi, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau (SAR), Malta, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, San Marino, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
Postgraduate: Algeria, Andora, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Djibouti, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo, Croatia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Grenada, Guyana, Georgia, Haiti, Hungary, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Lebanon, Madagascar, Macedonia, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Montenegro, Mongolia, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Taiwan, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Yemen.
Only online applications are accepted. Successful applicants will be placed in their preferred universities and programmes.
NOTE: No institution or agent has been authorized to apply on behalf of candidates.
Apply Online or visit: Official Website
Postgraduate applications: February 5 – March 5, 2018
Undergraduate applications: April 16 – May 27, 2018
Next: Joint Japan World Bank Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship Program
Share this Scholarship article on your social network!
Disclaimer: The listings provided on this website are for information and promotional purposes only. This site does not endorse any of the education providers listed, and the information, content and material provided in the listings is the sole responsibility of each education provider. Relevant links to the Official Scholarship providers websites are available on this post.