Scholarships Description: Outside and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and accomplice associations offer Chevening scholarships for master degree programs. Global candidates are qualified to apply.
Chevening offers a one of a kind open door for future pioneers, influencers, and chiefs from everywhere throughout the world to grow professionally and scholastically, organize broadly, encounter UK culture, and assemble enduring positive associations with the UK.
Candidates must have a college degree that will empower you to pick up section to a postgraduate program at a UK college. This is normally comparable to an upper below average 2:1 respects degree in the UK.
Course Level: The program gives full or part subsidizing to full-time courses at postgraduate level, ordinarily a one-year Master’s degree at any UK University.
Concentrate Subject: Scholarships are given to ponder any subject at any UK University.
Scholarship Award: Fully financed scholarships (Tuition fees, Accommodation, Return tickets, living allowances etc)
Qualification for the Scholarship:
Qualified Countries: Students from Chevening countries can apply for these scholarships.List of Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bennin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo the Democratic Republic of the, Cook Island, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Korea Republic of, Kyrgyzstan, , Kosovo, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Liberia, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Burma Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Republic of Congo, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Southern Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, Sriname, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, South Caucasus, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, UK, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Passageway Requirements: To be qualified for a Chevening Award you must:
- Be a subject of a Chevening-qualified nation
- Come back to your nation of citizenship for at least two years after your honor has finished
- Have a college degree that will empower you to pick up passage onto a postgraduate program at a UK college. This is ordinarily equal to an upper below average 2:1 respects degree in the UK.
- Have no less than two years’ work understanding (this might be up to five years for cooperation programs, so please allude to your nation page for additionally points of interest)
- Apply to three distinctive qualified UK college courses and have gotten an unequivocal offer from one of these decisions by 11 July 2019
- Meet the Chevening English dialect necessity by 11 July 2019
- You are not qualified for a Chevening Award in the event that you:
- Hold British or double British citizenship (except if you are a native of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong)
- Hold exile status in a non-Chevening qualified nation. Candidates who are nationals of a Chevening-qualified nation and who hold displaced person status in a Chevening-qualified nation are qualified for a honor.
- Are a worker, a previous representative, or relative of a worker (since July 2016) of Her Majesty’s Government (counting British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defense and the Home Office), the British Council, or a staff individual from the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Representatives, previous workers, or relatives of a worker (since July 2016) of Chevening Partner associations are qualified to apply, however can’t get a Chevening/Partner Award from the association for which they work, already worked, or are subsidiary with through relatives.
- (Note: Immediate relatives are characterized as guardians or step-guardians, kin or step-kin, kids or step-youngsters, life partner, common accomplice or unmarried accomplice (where the couple have been seeing someone to marriage or common organization for no less than two years)
- Have beforehand examined in the UK with financing from a UK Government-subsidized scholarship. Be that as it may, in the event that you have already contemplated under a UK Government-financed scholarship (counting Chevening), you might be qualified to apply for a Chevening Fellowship five years after finishing of your underlying UK Government-subsidized scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants are allowed to step through examinations more than once with a specific end goal to meet the Chevening English dialect prerequisite. If you don’t mind take note of that Chevening does not pay for costs related with English dialect testing. You are in charge of booking and paying for costs related with these tests.
- Chevening acknowledges English dialect tests from five suppliers:
- Scholarly IELTS
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CEA)
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
- The English dialect test must be taken from one of these suppliers on or after 1 October 2015. On the off chance that you don’t as of now have a current qualified test testament, it is your duty to guarantee that you have booked a test date with the goal that you can get the required outcomes.
- Candidates are not allowed to take pre-sessional courses to satisfy the Chevening English dialect prerequisite. You will be required to take one of the affirmed English dialect tests except if you can be categorized as one of the excluded classes.
- Candidates are not allowed to select on pre-sessional courses to satisfy their college’s English dialect necessity or some other states of a college offer. Any offer from a college with a prerequisite to attempt a pre-sessional course will be viewed as restrictive.
- UK Scholarships
- Application Procedure:
- Step by step instructions to Apply: The method of applying is online.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2018
Next : Government of the Slovak Republic National Scholarship Programme