Network Fellows (ESRs) must illustrate their ability about sufficient English language understanding.
These Scholarships are available for Ph.D. candidates to pursue the Advanced Thermostatically multi-scale modeling of Refractory linings (ATHOR) in the following areas:
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in materials
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Thermal Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Materials Engineering
- The successful applicants will get a reasonable pay as per MSCA rules for very early stage researchers.
- The exact pay will be affirmed upon appointment and is dependent on the country correction factor (to allow for the difference in cost of living in the different EU Member States).
- The pay includes accommodation allowance, a mobility expenses and a family allowance ((if wedded or with kids).
- The ensured Ph.D. grant is for 36 months (i.e. EC financing, extra subsidizing is conceivable, contingent upon local Supervisor).
- In addition, scientific projects, all colleagues will profit by advance proceeding their education, which includes internships and secondments, a large variety of training and transferable skilled courses and actively participation in workshops and conferences.
Number of Scholarship Awards: There are fifteen scholarships
Any international student is eligible for this scholarship. In order for you to apply for this scholarship, you must fulfill following criteria:
- Have Masters degree in relevant field.
- work or research experience must not be more than 4 years.
- Not have a granted Ph.D. degree at the time of the job. University particularly encourages candidates from underrepresented minorities to apply. The application procedure will be carried out in compliance with the Code of Conduct for Recruitment of the European Charter and Code for Researchers.
How to apply for this Scholarship
The application should contain the following documents (if the language is not English then transfer in the English language with official English translation for non-European documents.):
- Filled Application Form of ETN-ATHOR ESR
- Cover letter:(which clearly indicates ETN-ATHOR project and ESRs Recruitment process, ESR positions for which you are applying with the order of priority (maximum of three). Argue your motivation to apply for this specific ESR position(s). your skills which are specifically adapted to the chosen topic and supporting documentation about arguments.
- transcript, certificate or equivalency certificate of Masters degree
- Reference letter From previous supervisors or employers Recommendation letter(s)
- English proficiency proof
- Work experience service letters(if applicable)
- publications list(if applicable)
Download Application Form or visit official Website for information: Official Website
Application Due date: July 23, 2017 (annually)
Next Scholarship: Bill Gates Foundation Scholarships