The University of Waikoto Excellence Scholarships for Asia is available for students from Asia to study at the University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Purpose of award
Scholarships of NZ$5,000 will be awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence. The highest achieving applicant from each country will be awarded an Exceptional Merit Award which increases the value of the scholarship to NZ$10,000.
To be eligible, candidates must:
* be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan or Thailand.
* not be classified as a domestic student
* be enrolling for the first time at the University of Waikato into Foundation studies, an undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
* be in receipt of a Conditional or Formal Offer of Place from the University of Waikato
* have met the English language requirements for admission prior to beginning studies
* be commencing fulltime study in November 2014, February 2015, July 2015 or November 2015
* have achieved academic excellence in the qualification submitted to the University of Waikato for admission assessment
* not be coming to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body
* not be coming to the University of Waikato on a Guaranteed Credit Arrangement
Number of awards offered
One per country.
NZ$5,000 and will be applied directly to the recipient's tuition fees.
Tenure of award
Closing dates for applications
Late September every year.
How to Apply
Check out at. www.waikato.ac..nz
Share this Scholarship article on your social network!
Disclaimer: The listings provided on this website are for information and promotional purposes only. This site does not endorse any of the education providers listed, and the information, content and material provided in the listings is the sole responsibility of each education provider. Relevant links to the Official Scholarship providers websites are available on this post.
Please note that we do not represent the scholarships providers and we are not able to provide advice on scholarship eligibility. All inquiries must be forwarded to the scholarship providers. Their contacts are often listed on the posts we make. Comments submitted with questions about availability of scholarships or eligibility for specific nationalities will not be posted or provided with a response. Full Terms and Conditions relating to Comments are available on the Legal page.