Kent State University is large, primarily residential, public research university in the United States.
The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of Study: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: A renewable award will be distributed to qualifying individuals, range from $2,000 to $20,000 per year
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- New freshman only (transfers are not eligible); Fall admission only
- Minimum cumulative Secondary school GPA 3.6 on US 4.0 scale
- 27 ACT Composite,1280 new SAT or 1210 old SAT Critical Reading & Math
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online.
- Submit an online application and nonrefundable application fee of $70
- Prepare application documents
- Passport Biographical Page
- English Language Proficiency scores
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate/Diploma/Attending Certificate (Certified English translation and original language)
- Secondary School Transcripts/detailed mark sheets (Certified English translation and original language)
- Additional documents if required *Check website for specific majors’ selective requirements
- Financial guarantee (bank statements) that show sufficient funds to cover educational and living expenses.*
- Kent State University Financial Information Worksheet (PDF)*
- *Financial documents are only required after acceptance.
Deadline: February 15, 2018
Next Scholarship: Switzerland Masters Scholarships Programme for International Students