Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students.
Western Sydney International is offering scholarship awards to international students enrolling in undergraduate coursework programs.
Scholarship Program: - Undergraduate
Field of Study: Students can take up studies offered by the University of Western Australia. Any CRICOS registered undergraduate degree except courses subject to strict quotas, such as the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Nursing, and Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry).
New international students commencing an undergraduate coursework program at Western Sydney University in 2018.
Depending on the applicant's academic achievement, the following benefits will be granted as a one-off contribution towards tuition fees:
This amount will be credited towards the scholarship recipient's second session tuition fees.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
Selection process: Selection will be based on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognised by Western Sydney University for admission.
Applicants must also:
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study in 2018 for the first time.
- be studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate program
- satisfy all admission requirements and accepted admission offer by scholarship acceptance deadline.
Application and Selection Process
No application is necessary. All applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your offer of admission letter.
1. First apply for admission at the University of Western Australia.
2. You can apply for this scholarship after when you are enrolled at the University
Check the Official Website for Scholarship Application and details: Official Website
Scholarship Due Date: 16 September, 2017 (annually).
Next Scholarship: East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship in USA