The Yanshan University is a university in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China under the provincial government. It has a student population of 39,000 and a staff population of 3,200. It is a national key school and runs state key labs on its campus.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: First class scholarship covers the following: registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus. The second class scholarship covers the following: registration fee and tuition fee.
Number of Scholarships: Varies
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens (International Students) are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have a diploma of bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
How to apply
Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors
Apply Now or Visit : Official Website
Application Deadline: May 20th every year
Next: International Online Postgraduate Nursing Scholarship