The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor of Computer Science or Master of Computer Science programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Computer Science.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship provides a 20% discount on your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have achieved a minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
- Be an international student intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Computer Science or the Master of Computer Science at ECU, or be a domestic fee-paying student intending to enrol in the Master of Computer Science;
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU or be enrolled in the course at ECU; and
- Commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
How to apply for this Scholarship
- Email your IEEE certificate to studyecu-at-ecu.edu.au
- You will then be contacted to provide accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions on how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
For more information on the application process, check out the official website below.
Deadline: The application deadline is December 12, 2017.
Next Scholarships: Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students