This scholarship is available for Postgraduate coursework - Masters
- Future Students
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Course type
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International Student
- Merit Based
This scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Global) for up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time load of 100 credits per semester):
30% of the student tuition fees* of the MBA (Global) each semester
*The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two instalments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in 2019
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship
Students with credit for recognised learning (CRL) are not eligible
Deferral of this scholarship is not permitted
All qualifying applications from applicants for the MBA (Global) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA Global Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA (Global) application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA (Global) application
- An interview conducted by the Director, MBA (Global) Programs
- Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MBA (Global) Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
- Scholarship will be awarded if there are applicants of sufficient merit
- Scholarship will commence from first trimester of study
- Scholarship is not transferrable to another major, course or university
Applicants must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in initial course of study
- Maintain a full-time study load of at least 100 credit points each semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 each semester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
- Provide mentorship to new MBA (Global) students in consultation with the MBA (Global) Director, after the completion of your first semester and for the duration of your studies.
- Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined above. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office in consultation with a representative of the School of Business.
Changes to Enrolment
If a recipient intends to do any of the following they must also apply in writing to the Scholarships Office (email@example.com) for approval BEFORE the change. The Scholarships Office will advise how the change will affect their scholarship.
Change from full time enrolment
- Change of course
- Leave of absence (If approved the maximum period of leave is 12 months)
Follow the links below to apply for this scholarship or to get further information on the scholarship program.
Apply Now visit : Official Website
Due date: Open throughout the year. (Applications are open until scholarships are exhausted)
Next : MEXT Japanese Government Undergraduate Scholarships