Offers are available to Bachelors and Master students.
Field of study:
- Study Subject: Scholarships are as follows:
- Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: To learn any of the courses in the university.
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: The Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund is set aside for foreign-language students with a foreign Bachelor’s degree who are completing a Master’s degree in one of the English-language programmes (Strategy and International Management (SIM), Quantitative Economics and Finance (MiQE/F), International Affairs and Governance (MIA), Banking and Finance (MBF), Marketing, Services and Communication (MSC), Economics (MEcon), International Law (MIL) and Finance and Accounting (MaccFin).
- Scholarship Award: Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: The scholarship amount is tantamount to the current tuition fees at the Bachelor’s Level(which runs to six semesters – current fees for foreign nationals. At present, a grantee would receive an annual sum of CHF 6,252 (for all three years, this corresponds to a scholarship of CHF 18,756).
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: As a rule, grants in the amount of CHF 15,000 per programme shall be every year.
Scholarship Number : Six scholarships.
Eligible Nationality: These scholarships are available to foreign students.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Excellence Scholarships of the University of St. Gallen:
- International applicants with internationally relevant educational qualifications and certificates
- Successful passing of the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test
- Timely application including all documentation necessary in the application process.
- Fellows must meet the university’s English Language Requirements.
Following successful enrolment, undergraduates will have to submit a letter of motivation and a two-minute video in mp3/4 quality to the Advice Centre for Study Funding, which will have to provide answers to the following questions:
- Why does the applicant wish to study at the HSG and deserve this Excellence Scholarship?
- What are the applicant’s career perspectives and vision?
- Has the applicant already made any contributions such as working for the benefit of society or a charity or by means of ecological and/or social activities?
Apply Now or visit: Official Website
Eight days before the HSG admission test (currently July 3, 2018).
Next Scholarship: Yanshan University Scholarship Program in China