Fields of Study: Any course offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits : 100% waiver of tuition fees.
1. Applicants must be international Students.
2. Applicants must have a previous degree.
3. Applicants must show evidence of English proficiency
The following documents are necessary for the application:
1. A copy of certified Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non-Thai Citizen.
2. A copy of certified High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
3. A copy of certified Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates).
4. A copy of Portfolio (Round I & Round V)
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Next: Turkish Government Scholarships for International Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Students