Here is a great Scholarship opportunity for international students to study in Thailand. High-performing international students are invited to apply for a full-tuition fee undergraduate scholarship being offered by Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology in Thailand.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) is a semi-autonomous institute of technology established in 1992 within Thammasat University. It is located in Pathum Thani, Thailand. One of Thailand’s research universities, it offers science, technology and engineering education, as well as related management programs. All are international programs, with the English language as a medium of instruction. A 2007 assessment of research publications by Thailand Research Fund put SIIT at the top of all engineering faculties in the kingdom in terms of equivalent international journal papers per faculty member and in terms of impact factor per faculty member.
Fields of Study: Any course offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits : 100% waiver of tuition fees.
1. Applicants must be international Students.
2. Applicants must have a previous degree.
3. Applicants must show evidence of English proficiency
The following documents are necessary for the application:
1. A copy of certified Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non-Thai Citizen.
2. A copy of certified High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
3. A copy of certified Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates).
4. A copy of Portfolio (Round I & Round V)
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Next: Turkish Government Scholarships for International Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Students
Share this Scholarship article on your social network!