This Scholarship was established to attract high-achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to UTS Faculty of Science.
Scholarship Benefits: UTS will pay each Recipient AUD $5,000 towards their first session tuition fees.
No of Scholarships: Approximately fifteen (15) Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each year.
Nationalities: International students are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course; and
- Be commencing full-time studies on-campus; and
- Be commencing a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate program; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification, no more than three years prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification into UTS.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to apply for this Scholarship:
You MUST first enroll as International Student at UTS. UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science. There is no separate Scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework admission application. If successful, the Recipient will receive confirmation of the granting of the Scholarship at the time a full offer of enrolment is made.
To apply for Enrolment at UTS and for this scholarship, check out the Official Website
Next Scholarship: USA International Freshman Scholarships at Kent State University